OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
ToppsIndia collects personal information and other information from and about you to provide the Services.
Personal information is information that identifies an individual either directly or indirectly, such as a name, address, e-mail address, phone number, device identifier, assigned identifier, interests, preferences, and demographic information (e.g., age and gender).
The information we collect depends on the Services involved, and may include:
- Login information that identifies and validates you as a user. For an adult, login information typically includes a password plus personal contact information, such as an e-mail address. You may be able to access some of the Services using social sign-on information.
- Personal contact information that allows Topps India to contact you directly, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and mobile number.
- Information collected automatically when you use the Services, such as your IP address, device information, information about the network you are using to access the Services, and content you see or click on.
- Order information provided when you purchase a product or service, such as products ordered, payment information, and personal contact information for the sender and recipient.
- Customer Service information when you contact our internal or external customer service agents.
- Location information that allows you to be precisely located.
- Social sign-on information such as login information, profile information, and friend lists from a social network that you choose to share when accessing the Services.
- User-generated content that you post or upload, such as comments, videos, photos, or social media interactions.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
When you use the Services, ToppsIndia collects information that you provide voluntarily and certain information automatically.
We collect information voluntarily provided by you, including personal contact information, login information, order information, interest and demographic information, survey information, and other information when you:
- Create an account and/or register for the Services;
- Participate in one of our online games, activities or applications;
- Participate in contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- Post user-generated content;
- Participate in a survey or questionnaire;
- Apply for a job online;
- Subscribe to updates, newsletters or other marketing communications;
- Place an order or engage in other transactions; or
- Contact us with a comment, question, or for further information.
We also collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. Such information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, device information, the type of computer operating system you are using, the type of browser you are using, the domain name of the Internet service provider, your activities while using the Services, sites or services you previously visited, and the content you accessed.
If you choose to access the Services or register using an external third-party application, such as a social network, ToppsIndia will receive information from such application.
ToppsIndia or its third-party technology partners may also collect location information, such as location information provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our apps or associated with your IP address or Wi-Fi network. You can generally limit or prohibit the collection of location information using the built-in settings on your mobile device. Check the device instructions for information on how to do so. We do not permit the collection of precise location information (actual address) in mobile apps without your consent.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
ToppsIndia collects information from and about you to serve your needs, manage our content and advertising, operate efficiently, and improve our Services and products. We collect information and use it, either alone or combined with other information:
- To provide you with the Services;
- To respond to inquiries and requests;
- To enable you to participate in online games, contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions;
- To enable you to communicate with other users of the Services and share information about our products and Services with others;
- To provide you with personalized content;
- To understand our visitors and improve our products and Services;
- To maintain the security, integrity, and quality of our products and Services;
- To protect our legal rights and the legal rights of others;
- To send you or other individuals you identify marketing communications on behalf of ToppsIndia and other companies within the ToppsIndia family, and on behalf of select non-affiliated companies;
- To offer interest-based advertising and measure the effectiveness of our advertising; and
- To complete and fulfill a transaction, redemption, confirm an order, track delivery and payment, and provide updates about the status of an order.
If applicable laws require that we obtain your consent to collect information for a particular purpose, we will do so at the time we collect the information.
We may combine information we collect through your use of the Services with information that we collect from other sources (e.g., offline records or publicly available information).
Additionally, we may take personal information and de-identify it and share it in a de-identified or aggregated form with third parties, advertisers and/or business partners in order to analyze site usage, improve our service or service offerings, and improve our user experience, or for similar purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, update and correct factual inaccuracies in personal information that we collect through the Services, subject to certain exceptions. Subject to applicable laws, you may also have the right to request to delete your personal information or object to our processing of such information. To exercise such rights, you may e-mail us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below. To protect your privacy and the security of your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access.
Although many browsers are initially set to accept cookies, you may be able to adjust your settings to reject cookies. Choices are browser and device specific, and if you clear cookies from the browser on any of your devices, your opt-out choices will need to be reset. Consult the “Help” section of your browser or built-in mobile device settings for more information. Note, however, that flash cookies cannot be controlled by settings in the same way that other cookies can. In addition, please note that certain areas of the Services only can be accessed when cookies are enabled. Thus, disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of our content.
CUSTOMIZED AD CAMPAIGNS
We may also work with third party social media sites, such as Facebook, to serve ToppsIndia ads to you as part of a customized social media campaign.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Topps Family of Companies: We may share information we collect within the Topps family of companies, which may use the information for the purposes described above.
- Service Providers: We may share information we collect with third parties that process information on our behalf. We may use such service providers to
- Host the Services and provide database and server maintenance and security,
- Help us conduct contests, sweepstakes or other promotions,
- Send e-mails on our behalf,
- Help us analyze our offerings, and
- Process and fulfill online transactions.
- Business Partners: With your consent, we may share information with non-affiliated third parties to enable them to provide you with information about their products or services that may be of interest. Please see the section below titled, “Your Choices Regarding Direct Marketing” for more information on how to changes your preferences or opt out of such information sharing.
- Legal Compliance & Protecting Security and Safety: ToppsIndia may access, preserve and disclose your information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process or respond to a legal request or subpoena; (ii) enforce the ToppsIndia Terms & Conditions; (iii) respond to claims that your conduct has violated the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of ToppsIndia, its users and the public; (vi) or as otherwise required to comply with, or permitted by, applicable laws and regulations.
- Business Transactions: We may transfer information collected if we or one of our affiliates are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another entity.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING DIRECT MARKETING
With your consent, ToppsIndia may use personal information collected pursuant to this policy to market our own sports entertainment, collectible, and candy products and services and on behalf of other companies within the ToppsIndia family, and to market products and services offered by select non-affiliated sports, collectible, games, and candy companies.
Receiving marketing communications from ToppsIndia is voluntary. If at any time you wish to change your marketing preferences or opt out entirely from receiving further marketing information from us, you can log into your account if you have registered through the Services, follow the unsubscribe instructions in an e-mail communication, or contact us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below.
ToppsIndia strives to use commercially reasonable physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personal information. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTIES
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
As Topps operates globally, we may need to transfer to and process personal information about you on our servers in the United States and/or other countries other than your home country, and we may use cloud services whose servers may be anywhere in the world.
HOW TO CONTACT US